Thursday, January 9, 2014

Manish Arora's Real Bride

Remember when I wrote about the Manish Arora bride in August. See here : http://goo.gl/RzhUzf

He showed his first Bridal collection in PCJ Delhi Couture Week 2013, and it was pretty stunning too. Although it did leave me wondering if any bride would be 'quirky' enough to pull Manish Arora off.

I mean, look at the colors and psychedelic embroidery, as much as I would have loved to wear Manish Arora I don't think I would be so brave (or rich) to wear his stunning deigns.

However I found one bride who wore a Manish Arora to her Mehendi : Aparna Chandra


Picture taken from one of my favorite and scandalous blog http://goo.gl/Uhl7e8

Not a big fan of her hair-do...


See other Manish Arora designs :










If you could get your hands on a Manish Arora would you wear it on your wedding day??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say :)


Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
x Crazy Indian Wedding
x

Subscription to SimplexDesign

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner