Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Inspiration : Floral Jewelry

Floral Jewelry has taken Indian weddings by storm last year. As we move away from a typical traditional red bride on one hand, on the other we move towards the floral clad Bride. Do you like this trend?

Personally I am not a big fan. A little bit of flowers is a must for an Indian Bride but I am not sure if I like her decked fully in floral jewelry...What are your views?




















I have heard Ferns N Petals (FNP) has launched an exclusive range of contemporary floral jewellery. Will find out.

What are your views on floral jewelry? Like it or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say :)


Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
x Crazy Indian Wedding
x

Subscription to SimplexDesign

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner