Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Bridal Inspiration : Deepika Padukone



I have a girl-crush on her now days. Really love her sense of style and the ease with which she carry's off anything. So here are some inspirational pictures, how to dress post wedding or for your wedding functions!


Err..ya dont wear white during the first few months of the wedding, but you can opt of pinks and peach to re-create this look.

I really like this 3 color style of lehenga that's quite a trend since last year, planning to convert one of my wedding function lehenga into three color, will either change my chunni or blouse. 




Notice how she keeps everything so simple and elegant.













I want this! Although I am not sure if it would look this good on me.

Winged eyeliner, check.
Statement lips, check.
Great Hairstyle, check.
Big nice danglers, check.
Notice how all of this is almost constant in most of her appearances.  

I like this Anarkali, do you think orange is still in fashion, haven't we overdosed on it last year?
Will it work this year as well??






I like this really nice strong red and the gold belt.

Chennai Express made me wish that I could wear lehenga all day. 



Love the how she has used an Indian Jewel with classic western colors.
and this look is easy to re-create with high street brands!


I love looking at these 2 pictures (above and below) just contrast difference.



Perfect example of dressing post wedding and still keeping it chic


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say :)


Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
x Crazy Indian Wedding
x

Subscription to SimplexDesign

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner