Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Breaking Norms..

I love how the new Tanishq and the Azva ads shows a new image of the bride, the real image of the bride.

I absolutely love the chubby cheeks of the Azva bride.



When you see the ad it makes you want to go 'googly-woogly-wush'. The background setting is an old tree, which looks stunning and innovative. (me wants that on my destination wedding on our 5th anniversary)

As for the Tanishq Bride, blogs and e-news have gone dusky-crazy. I honestly didn't notice that the bride was 'dusky', what I did notice was the amazing pink-ish lehenga she had on, with a matching beautiful neck piece (that I want!); and who could miss that cute child that wants to go round-and-round with her mom and new daddy. Kudos for making re-marriage look as special, it is certainly a step towards acceptance in the rigid society.



See the ads here :

Azva
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQny8_8cmSY

Tanishq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P76E6b7SQs8

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say :)


Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
x Crazy Indian Wedding
x

Subscription to SimplexDesign

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner