Friday, March 28, 2014

Day 1 : Shantanu and Nikhil at Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week Autumn Winter 2014

A Corporate Bride?! Anyone?
Well since its Autum Winter 2014 and not really Bridal Week, we do find lack of typical Bridal wear, but none the less we can still find a lot of trousseau wear and options for the sisters and friends!


I really like this look, why don't boys get all dressed up for dinners?
I have never heard a boy shopping for his 'trousseau' , they should right?!

Like the shirt part of this


I want to show you this, because a girl I know isn't 'allowed' western wear after marriage but she works in a very corporate environment where Kundan borders and  Gota patti will only get her disapproving looks, so she is kind-of stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I am thinking of suggesting her something like this, it looks like a very corporate-saree.

Love the skirt, I wish it had some kind of blouse to work with it.

I LOVE this gown, perfect for  a honeymoon dinner


From office to a wedding....hmmm...friends of a bride maybe, or how about at your cocktail?

Are you a Bride-to-be, Have you checked out the new bride-to-be Tshirts???



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say :)


Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
x Crazy Indian Wedding
x

Subscription to SimplexDesign

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner