Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Indian wear Inspiration : Sonam Kapoor

Love her or Hate her, you have to admit she has style!


Here are some pictures of her which you can use as style inspiration for your own trousseau ! 
Do Notice the Makeup and Hair in each picture!!



^ You do know I make similar type of Saree's right!? Just saying.... #ShamelessPlugIn








^ Who else can carry that nosepin off with such style and poise! 


^ Notice that tiny purse!



^ Ok that Bride is differently the coolest!





^ A Backless Anarkali?! What say??


^ I LOVE this hairstyle!!




^ I want to attend a wedding where I can wear something like this!!



^ Love this bun!







^ Plain Choli, Statement Necklace, looks amazing!









^ Classic Elegant look for Cocktail 


Which look is your favorite??

 And who do you want to see next for 
Indian Wear Inspiration??

5 comments:

  1. Great compilation Roli. I am bookmarking the page for future reference.

    www.anewbrideintown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell me what should I wear for my engagement.. I am so confused :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try a long Anarkali with a lehenga below it, it will look nice on you, with heels and all!

      Delete
  3. I love Sonam Dressing style, I like Karishma white outfits and Shilpa Shetty dressing too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in a very happy space. It’s a new beginning. Everything changes after marriage. You become a man. You feel responsible.

    Christian Marriage


    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say :)


Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
x Crazy Indian Wedding
x

Subscription to SimplexDesign

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner