Thursday, March 6, 2014

Inspiration : Gulaab Gang promotion wear

Two of most gorgeous ladies of Bollywood are busy promoting their new movie 'Gulaab Gang' and well lets just say a bride finds inspiration in everything!

 Here are some of their promotion pictures, get inspired for your trousseau wear :





I love her cuff!

Love the color of Juhi's Anarkali

Love, Love, Love.
Simple yet dressy!

I like the Hairstyle, do you?

Anarkali-Gown


Of course after going though their pictures I was curious about how these 2 looked on their wedding day, couldn't find many pictures :/




 
I dunno if these are actual wedding pictures or engagement pictures, but these are the only ones I could find online. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say :)


Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
x Crazy Indian Wedding
x

Subscription to SimplexDesign

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner