Thursday, August 1, 2013

PCJ Delhi Couture Week 2013, Day 1 : Sabyasachi

I love Sabyasachi's designs and the beauty and Indian-ness he brings in his designs, but as a Bride I am not really a fan. I am in a love-hate situation when it comes to bridal wear from Sabyasachi.

This is ofcourse not 'bridal' wear but couture instead. We can still look at it for inspiration cant we.

His latest collection from FDCI's PCJ Delhi Couture Week 2013

(The pictures have been taken from Sabyasachi's facebook page)









I love this dress!!





I do not have an invite so no live tweets or inside info, but will try to bring together pictures and inspirations for you.

1 comment:

  1. Sabyasachi collection is famous around the India and rest of the world also his collection tell you the royal look on every dress that feels so different. I really thanks for the post it good to see the collection of sabyasachi.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say :)


Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
x Crazy Indian Wedding
x

Subscription to SimplexDesign

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner