Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Jad Se Judein by Mohit Chauhan, an initiative by Loreal

Ok, I know this isn't a bridal video but I am in love with this, it is so emotional and gives you that warm glowy feeling inside. I had tears in my eyes and goosebumps all over. I had had to share it with you all.

The song, Jad Se Judein is sung by Mohit Chauhan and it is a part of L'Oreal Stay Rooted campaign






The video is the story of 3 people - 

A student in search of her teacher
A granddaughter who makes a small and simple sacrifice for her grandmother 
and 
2 friends who reconnect at a place they call their own.


2 comments:

  1. I have really enjoyed reading your informative article and considering the points you made about fashion and silver jewelry ranges. Thank You for this excellent piece of writing about indian jewelry online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspiring story there. What happened after?
    Take care!


    http://dow.4players.de/forum/index.php?page=User&userID=24224

    My web site :: where to buy moroccan oil

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say :)


Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
x Crazy Indian Wedding
x

Subscription to SimplexDesign

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner