Thursday, August 2, 2012

Lakme Fashion Week : What we can expect...

The upcoming Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2012 seems to have a lot in stored for us!


See Below, fitting pictures :











I know the pictures are blurry, don't want to spoil your fun for the actual ramp shots.


Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2012
3rd to 7th August


For more info or to watch the shows online see http://www.lakmefashionweek.co.in

A lot of inspiration for wedding coming soon!!





PS : Pictures have been taken off the net, unfortunetlly I couldn't be there myself. So incase anyone has any issues please let me know. Will remove at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say :)


Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
x Crazy Indian Wedding
x

Subscription to SimplexDesign

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner