Thursday, May 22, 2014

Love Marriage Vs Arranged Marriage! and A little secret

Hi Guys, to those of you who follow me on Instagram and on my other Twitter account, you would already know that I have started YouTubing recently and well I guess its about time it gets introduced on the blog as well.

If you like it then make sure to comment and subscribe! Here is the Link to the channel :  https://www.youtube.com/rgvLove

I am linking below the latest video and you can check out the rest by visiting the channel, RGV Love .
Also keep informed about video updates via Facebook too : https://www.facebook.com/rgvlove



Discussing Love Marriage Vs Arranged Marriage with my 'mother', 
it had had to be a FAIL, how did I not see that happening :/




Let me know your thoughts! and if there is any topic you would like me to cover! 

Make sure to follow me on Instagram and my YouTube Twitter account too for a little break from all the wedding madness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say :)


Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
x Crazy Indian Wedding
x

Subscription to SimplexDesign

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner