Tuesday, December 10, 2013

On a break!

Exam season is back! * pulling my hair out * but thankfully its the last lot. So post 22nd I will be exam free ( if I pass that is) then I just have a project submission by January 4th and after that I am back to full time blogging! 

Well...not really full time blogging. ....more like 1/3rd time blogging, 1/3rd time designing and 1/3rd taking care of everything else.  You get the picture.

Wish me luck!

Btw I have sooo many post planned that you are gonna love, if I get time in between I will try posting them and if not then just wait a little bit more.


PS: If you really miss me or want to hear me whine about exams catch me Always live on twitter. Twitter handle @crazyindianwedd

2 comments:

I love reading what you have to say :)


Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
x Crazy Indian Wedding
x

Subscription to SimplexDesign

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner