Thursday, December 12, 2013

My Pinterest Wedding

When I first found out about Pinterest I was like "what would I do with it!?" I have Facebook for everything, Twitter for everything else and a blog to post things on (read copy other peoples pictures and say 'wow I love this!' )

But doesn't every new social media start off like that.

" I dont want to move from Hi5, all my school friends are here!"

"Facebook!? what the hell is that? I am happy with Orkut, Facebook, or whatever its called, will NEVER ever beat it, mark my words!"

"Twitter?! What will people do with twitter? You can just write a status on it, no body can keep writing status all day long"

I guess Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram all are co-existing right now. Only difference now is that Facebook has become more of a family place than a cool hangout. (is that just me or do you agree?!)

Anyways, I did get around understanding the beauty of Pinterest and how you can make a perfect inspiration boards using it.

I don't really go around different sites pinning things but I do re-pin a LOT, I go crazy re-pinning at times.

My Pinterest account has quite a lot of pins by now, but if I had to put it in a nutshell then my Pinterest Wedding would look like this :


Engagement :







Mehendi and Sangeet:



Hairstyle




Wedding :


This lehenga but covered like :


Reception :






Sisters and Friends :







Trousseau :









Psst...I have many boards on pinterest, including my dream home, studio and inspiration boards for my brand.. so check it out here http://www.pinterest.com/crazyindianwedd/



Social Media Crazy like me? Follow me every where!

Twitter : I am ALWAYS online, if you want to interact with me directly its the best platform.
https://twitter.com/crazyindianwedd

Facebook : Keep up with new post and everything 'bridal'. I generally re-post wedding related things I find, and inspirational quotes.
https://www.facebook.com/crazyindianwedding

Pinterest : Wedding clothes I love, my Dream Home, how my studio will look like, whats my next collection's inspiration is, Hair and Makeup fit for the bride, etc. etc. are things I keep pinning.
http://www.pinterest.com/crazyindianwedd/

Instagram : Get a little personal look into my life and likes. This is the only account that is in my name instead of the blog.
http://instagram.com/roligaurvashisht

Is there any other place I am not on, and I should be? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say :)


Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
x Crazy Indian Wedding
x

Subscription to SimplexDesign

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner