Saturday, October 11, 2014

Crazy Indian Wedding YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Hey Lovelies!!

First of all a very Happy Karva Chauth to you! Some of you might already know that I have been on YouTube since the beginning of this year, although those video's had a more comic feel to it, I am now launching the official 

CRAZY INDIAN WEDDING VLOG CHANNEL!  



Its one of a kind! The first Indian Wedding Vlog dedicated specially to the Bride-to-be! 
I am so super excited about it :) 

CHECK IT OUT HERE : http://youtu.be/lNFqLP16nPA


What is it about ?
Well its basically an extension to the blog, there are things that can't be explained in words and I would rather show them to you!

So far here is my plan (Let me know incase you want to add something to it) :

1. BRIDAL HELPLINE
Remember how I spoke about a need for bridal helpline a week back, well here is my little way to help!
This section would contain Random talks about things that might be bothering you, during the wedding prep or as a new bride.

Things like : What to do when the wedding isn't turning out to be what you expected OR How to adjust into a new family OR just random questions that a lot of you ask me on the blog, twitter, email,etc.

I know I am not an expert and I won't pretend to be either, but will defiantly try to help you out as a friend!


2. PRODUCT REVIEW
What you defiantly need and what you can live without! As a Bride-to-be you would be buying a LOT of makeup but in my experience you don't really need that much! So this is me just sharing with you what worked out for me!

3. WEDDING/TROUSSEAU HAUL !
Ok so I am married and I would definitely not be buying for my own wedding, but I do have a lot of close family weddings coming up, plus as a Newly Wed (2years in Nov.) I defiantly still get a lot of Indian stuff ! So I will share those hauls with you guys!

4. THE SAREE SERIES
I love to wear a Saree (!) and finding out new ways to wear them is also one of my pass times, again I am no expert but would love to share with you what I know :)

5. LET'S TALK : TO THE EXPERT
There are a LOT of topics I know absolutely NOTHING about and I would probably be getting an expert in to teach us stuff!
(PS: If you are an expert at something and would love to be part of this section contact me on crazyindianwedding@gmail.com)

6. MAKEUP TUTORIALS
Well I was a dummy before but these 2years of marriage have made me a little better at makeup, I will be sharing with you the tips and tricks that I know :)

7. HOME REMEDIES
We have talked a lot about the benefits of home remedies, about how good uptan is for the skin and how cucumber gives you a glow, well its time I showed it to you!


Well that's whats planned so far, 
if you have any suggestions, any quires make sure to comment them down below!

ALSO DON'T FORGET TO CLICK SUBSCRIBE 
TO GET NOTIFIED 
WHEN NEW VIDEO'S UPLOAD!!


CHECK IT OUT HERE : http://youtu.be/lNFqLP16nPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say :)


Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
x Crazy Indian Wedding
x

Subscription to SimplexDesign

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner