Wednesday, July 23, 2014

And the lehenga of the year award goes too...

Really you don't know this?? You don't know which lehenga I would 'declare' as the lehenga of the year!

Well if its your first time on the blog them I don't blame you, but the rest of you, I am pretty sure you know which one I am talking about :



Please let us take a moment, nope no, lets take an entire blog post to obsess over this lehenga from every single angle.






Mr. Manish Malhotra you have outdone yourself! This is the lehenga I didn't even know I wanted for my own wedding, the only thing I am upset about is why, why didn't you design something like this 3-4 years ago, so when my wedding year came around (2 years ago) there would be nice cheap copies in the market for me to buy and wear!


Alia Bhatt did do justice to the lehenga, she looks stunning in it!





Other Shree Raj Mahal Jewellers India Couture Week 2014 post will be on soon, I am just too awe-struck with this one to move forward to anything else.


1 comment:

  1. The one who wear and love to prefer lehenga for vivid occasion. Look some stylish traditional colorful bridal lehenga online shopping stores which give budget price wedding cloths.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say :)


Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
x Crazy Indian Wedding
x

Subscription to SimplexDesign

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner