Monday, June 25, 2012

5 Months!

Kill me and kill me now!

Like an idiot I decided to join MBA earlier this year, and now have 5 months to the wedding and  have exams in couple of weeks!

Well in all fairness when I joined MBA I didnt think I will be getting married this soon.

A lot is left and a lot is done. Its the in between satge.

Thankfully I got engaged 8 months before the wedding so have had a looong time to think things thru and research and figure out what I exactly want.

Fingers crossed.

Got to go know, have to wash off Oil from my hair. Will return with Hair and skin regime that I have been following / will be following.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say :)


Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
x Crazy Indian Wedding
x

Subscription to SimplexDesign

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner