Monday, April 21, 2014

Inspiration : Pre-Wedding Shoots and Balloons

I am LOVING balloons and wedding mix, totally obsessed with it!
I cant wait to do our (sooo loong postponed) post-wedding shoot with balloons!
But I am guessing by the time we do end up doing the shoot I might have lost interest in them...hmm..

Anyways I dont think balloons would ever 'go out of fashion' or whatever, you can even do a little DIY pre-wedding shoot with them, any picture with a balloon in it is bound to come out good!



The whole family like this, maybe..



Proposal idea for the 'boy' ?






Do you still get these big balloons in Delhi?
 I remember buying these at India Gate when I was young-ish ( I am still young :P ) but dont see these around any more


Ask your guest to leave little thumb impressions...I wish I had this idea, would have so done it for my mehendi or engagement.


How about releasing a whole bunch of balloons during Varmala or at your reception



What do you think? Would you want balloons to be a part of your big day??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say :)


Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
x Crazy Indian Wedding
x

Subscription to SimplexDesign

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner