Monday, November 17, 2014

Floral Hair Style for the Bride

Girl!!! We have been seriously under doing Flowers ! I mean every time you think of flowers in an Indian Brides hair its mainly Jasmine (mogra) but once I started looking over at Pinterest I couldn't help but wonder why we don't incorporate more color!

Have a look at these pictures :










How about the flower being the same color as your hair! I mean look at these pictures, it looks amazing! Only I have black hair and finding a Black flower isn't easy :/





So re-consider and see what other flowers you can choose for your wedding functions! Also see if you can incorporate a bit of leaves as well, a splash on green looks great! 







Well I am off to order Blue flowers! Not so many ofcourse just a touch of them :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say :)


Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
x Crazy Indian Wedding
x

Subscription to SimplexDesign

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner