Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Sabyasachi’s ‘Ferozabad’ at Shree Raj Mahal Jewellers India Couture Week 2014

Well, I dunno if I like Sabyasachi's collection or not. Infact I actually have no words, neither good, neither back. There are very few pieces that I fell in love with this time :/
Let me know what you think...


Big HUGE flowers for men....hmm....really?!







OK, THIS I LOVE!
I want that veil, no no I NEED that veil!
(I just watched frozen, so this can be due to that )

Prettiest piece of the collection I think.




I like how these match, might get hubby and me matching stuff for bhaiya's wedding..

Belted chunni has been a thing for long now, I just wonder has anyone really done this in real life?
 I want to see real girl pictures with this!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say :)


Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
x Crazy Indian Wedding
x

Subscription to SimplexDesign

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner