Friday, March 28, 2014

Day 1 : Anupamaa Dayal at Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week Autumn Winter 2014

Anupamaa Dayal and bridal wear don't really go hand-to-hand, and while she did do a bridal collection a while back, I think this is a more 'Anupamaa' take on an Indian Bride.

She is known for her lovely colors and we could certainly expect that on the ramp. While I did miss her prints a bit, I love how fresh this collection looks and its probably one of her more embellished collection so far. (not counting bronze begum, which was her typical traditional Indian bridal collection) 

Here are a few pieces that you might want pick for your trousseau :


I love the Boho-bride look 




The neck might be a little too deep for most people,
but I am sure its just for the ramp piece, adds a little more drama :P
The Saree is a great buy though.

Love the colors on this one.



I like the color combination, not sure if I like the neckline.

I love this piece, I dunno why, but this made me say bridal when I first saw it.


This one is good for Sister-of-the-bride or friend-of-the-bride or sangeet.

Great for a newly wed, infact every new 'Bahu' should have this color atleast in there wardrobe,
 its a very fresh take on red.

What do you think? Whats your fav. piece.?


Are you a Bride-to-be, Have you checked out the new bride-to-be Tshirts???

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say :)


Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
x Crazy Indian Wedding
x

Subscription to SimplexDesign

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner