Monday, July 15, 2013

Celebrity Wedding: Shweta Tiwari (Sangeet, Mehendi and Wedding)

I remember her from her Prerna days in Kasautii Zindagii Kay. It was the only serial my full family used to watch! Saas-Bahu serials started for us with Kasauti and not kyuki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi. Did you used to watch it? remember kamolika ?? 


Sangeet


 I like the color its fresh and cocktail-bridaly, There are pictures which makes the garment look wow and then there are some which are ok-ish. I just wished she had stuck to same type of jewelry, she is wearing huge diamond earrings with gold necklace.


But all in all, its just criticism for the sake of it. If I look at her as just another bride she looks happy, ecstatic, comfortable and pretty :)


I love what her daughter Palak is wearing.


Mehendi




Loved the fact that she added a bit of quirky-ness to her dress, I was waiting for a bride to do this!
Instead of the normal gold jewelry she went with this gold collar with tiny pearl beads, and teamed it with big gold jhumki's.



Wedding



Pretty, pretty, pretty, she looks like a mixture of the North and South Indian Bride. Notice the Jewelry. I love her matapatti.






 Could't find any other picture of her daughter, but you can see Palak here in Blue. I love Palak's lehenga!

Wedding Decor




So, what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I sooooo remember Kasauti!! Used to come home from school to watch the repeats :)
    Gosh time flies!
    Shweta looks great everywhere - so does her daughter. I loved the collar idea!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say :)


Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
x Crazy Indian Wedding
x

Subscription to SimplexDesign

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner